Wednesday, April 6, 2011

For me She is...


My laptop dextop was covered with a bright, beautiful and attractive picture of my girlfriend and Prabhat sir, my all time friend in office happened to saw. He asked, - "who is she?" in a single breathe. Confidently I replied, "She is my girlfriend". His gestures in reaction were not new to me. Later he asked about her home and carrier background and so did I go on replying one after another. Finally he asked one question that stroked my mind and impelled me to rethink about my act. He wasn't sure whether the word "girlfriend" in my context was the same word being used by other jerks that change their girlfriend on regularly basis like it has been a fashion in a newly glocalized city Kathmandu. In my case, I had never been relationship before. That girl in my dextop was the first ever official girlfriend of my life and I was not in my mood or any psychological condition to change because she had become a part of my life. My happiness and my completeness were now somehow connected to her choices and interests. My time was the shared moment with her. My smiles could be seen reflected on hers. My life was somehow her stake and vice-verse. So, without a single glitch I shot my oral confirmation on remaining with her tills the time support because what future hold for us, we never know.
Future is something which is out of everybody's reach. What we can do is just predict, plan and move ahead with best attempt. I mean, there is no guarantee that the things or the moment of different taste that has been with us till the present will prolong further. Even there is no guarantee that I will leave in next 24 hour. There are so many times when I travel in overly crowded bus, walk hastily along the dangerous highway, ride the bike or even walk in night through the grassy and swampy way. Death is there in every moves of mine but it doesn't mean that I got to stop of that fear. There is either life or death. My choice is life and till the life supports me, I am going to be with my girlfriend with whom I am happy, satisfied, interactive, and angry sometimes and calm and steady most of the time. She is perfect for a imperfect jerk life me. I mean what I believe is that she can be the only one who can guide me in right path when I am need of one who is of same age and same thought to that of me.
I also believe that changing girlfriend or boyfriend must not have been anybody's area of interest or fun. what is there fun anyway in starting over and over the same process of introducing one another, waiting for the right moment to strike the emotional cord of both heart, sharing intimate and private information, confessing weakness and applauding one another’s strengths etc. This is tedious, isn't it? I mean for once it is fine but over again and again it’s something like beating in the air with nil productivity and waste of time and resources.  Breaking hearts shouldn't be anybody's choice. What is the essence of any kind of relationship if it doesn’t add happiness and satisfaction to your life? For me, this relationship or love whatever is a “part of my life” like study, breakfast, assignment. I mean I need to be honest with all those stuff. Its more responsibility than fun for me. When I am going to learn to handle relation if I don’t start nowadays along these present growing hours?
What Prabhat sir guessed based on what he saw around is tedious, isn't it? I mean for once it is fine but over again and again it’s something like against wisdom and human ethics. Breaking hearts and leaving someone you love for other like him/her shouldn't be anybody's choice. What is the essence of relationship if it doesn’t add happiness and satisfaction to the already stack of feelings in your life? For me, this relationship or love whatever is a “part of my life” like study, breakfast, assignment. I mean I need to be honest with all those stuff. It’s more responsibility for me than fun. After all when I am going to learn to handle relation when I don't learn in this growing hour? My girlfriend is at first hand is a normal human for me like any others human being with whom I should behave righteously and morally. Secondly, she is female. That means her interest and mechanism of getting things done, reaction to different level of emotions, her choice over making decisions and her needs differ from me because I am guy. So understanding those differences should the base of our relationship if we are to march ahead normally and naturally ahead as a human and secondly as a close companion to one another.
After reading this blog, Prabhat sir I guess should be convinced about who she is for me. What say Prabhat sir?

No comments:

Post a Comment